Giant Wholesale Distributors is proud to have been involved in the successful retrofit conversion of more than 18,000 toilets in the Ottawa area since 2005. By assisting our clients with the selection of dependable low-consumption fixtures, these projects have allowed us to help save millions of litres of water during this time. The result has been reduced operating costs for our clients and reduced strain on our local infrastructure – all while lessening our impact on the environment.
Benefit from our expertise in this sector. Ask for a no charge, no obligation analysis of the fixtures at your property to see where and what you could be saving. We are here to help, finding you the right products for your specific application and working with key contacts to ensure that you are eligible for city based and/or utility provider rebates wherever possible.
Once your plan of action is in place you may choose to tackle these projects yourself using your own staff or let Giant refer you to an experienced local installer. Either way we are here to help you every step of the way! Turn-key solutions available!
Call us or email email@example.com for more information.
Giant is proud to have supplied product for numerous projects including the following Ottawa properties.
- Accora Village
Manor Park Management
- Bayswater Apartments, 52 Bayswater Avenue
- Bronson Place, 420-440 Gloucester Street
- Beacon Place, 2369 Ogilvie Road
- Carling Park Apartments, 2385 Carling Avenue
- Cartier Square Apartments, 60 Cartier Street
- Greenbank Towers, 2600 Draper Avenue
- Innes Park Complex, 2765 Innes Road
- Meadowbrook Place, 1845 Baseline Road
- Prince of Wales Complex, 1401 Prince of Wales
- Elizabeth Apartments, 88 Somerset Street West
- Phoenix Apartments, 1316 Carling Avenue
- St. Moritz Apartments, 150 MacLaren Street
- Waldorf Apartments, 130 Somerset Street West